Stock management is an add-on for your inventory that will keep track of and monitor the stock of a particular item.
To create a stock column:
- Navigate to your desired inventory.
- Click Manage columns.
- Click add column button.
- Name the stock column.
- Select Stock in the column type drop-down.
- Determine the number of decimal digits you want to include by typing the number.
- Customize your stock units list. Don't see the unit you are looking for? You can add your own!
- Once finished, click the save column button.
How to set the item's stock:
- Create an inventory item and click save.
- Click Set stock to the right of the item.
- Type the item amount in the amount box.
- Select your unit for the unit dropdown.
- Click Save stock
Creating a low stock reminder can be useful to avoid the unwanted “out of stock” situation. You can easily set the reminder by checking off the box next to "Create a low stock reminder" and indicating your alert amount.
- When the reminder is triggered, you and your teammates will see a bell icon 🔔 next to the item this reminder is assigned to.
- A warning icon in the item’s row will appear if the item reaches your indicated alert amount.
Editing the item’s stock
- “Add” operation adds the entered value in the Amount field to the existing stock.
- “Remove” operation subtracts the entered value in the Amount field from the existing stock. At the bottom of the window, you can see a preview of changes.
Track consumption in a task:
- Assign the item to a task
- Click on the Consume button in the assigned items table and enter the amount used in the window.