As the owner of a project, you can decide whether you want to grant access to every team member or only to selected users.
To create a project:
- Select Projects on the left taskbar.
- Click the +New Project button in the upper left corner.
- Choose the name of your project.
- Set this project's permissions. You can Make it visible to everyone and then choose their permissions.
If you don't want to make it visible to all team members, don't tick the box and add the selected members manually.
To add people to the project:
- Click the plus icon (+) or any of the avatar icons on the bottom of the project card.
- In the new window that appears, Click + Grant new access in the bottom right corner to add the user(s) you want to work with.
- Find and select the user(s) you want to add.
- Once you have selected the user(s), click on Select role to assign the desired role from the drop-down menu.
If you want to know more about users' roles in SciNote, read here.
If you are a Team Owner or the creator of a Team, you can add yourself as the owner of any project within that team.