SciNote allows you to manage individual users' roles at the task level.
To grant a user(s) access to a task:
- Ensure the user is a member of the project.
- This article here walks you through how to add a user to a Project.
- Navigate to the desired task card and enter inside by clicking on the task card title.
- Once you are at the Protocol of the Task, click Details in the top left corner to expand.
- Click in the "assigned to" field.
- Click on the user's name you would like to assign the task to.
- To remove a user from a task, click on the "X" next to their name.
To learn how to modify a user's permission on a task, check out this article.
When viewing the task cards in the experiment, clicking on the people icon will expand the task card to reveal the users assigned to their task.