Quickstart allows you to quickly create a new task, a new protocol, or a new report directly from your overview screen.
When on the overview screen, there are three buttons above your current tasks.
To quickly create a new task:
- Click on the New task button.
- Select the project and experiment you want to add the task to in the drop-down.
- Click the blue Create Task button. You will be directed to the protocol screen.
- Name your new task by clicking on New Task title and typing the new name.
The task is created as a stand-alone task. If you want to create a task workflow, navigate back to the task screen by clicking back to all tasks on the left side and create more tasks or connect the existing tasks.
To quickly create a new protocol:
- Click on the New protocol button. You will be directed to the Protocol templates.
- Name your new protocol by clicking on the New protocol title and typing the new name.
To quickly create a new report:
- Click on the New report button.
- Create a new report like normal. Follow this article for instructions on how to create a report.