Protocols can be saved to the protocol templates to be uploaded to any task.
To upload an existing protocol from the templates to a task:
- Create a new task or open an existing one by clicking on the task's name.
- Click Protocol actions on the right side of the protocol.
- Select Load from templates from the drop-down menu.
- Select the protocol you would like to upload by clicking on the protocol name.
- Click the blue Load protocol button at the bottom.
- A new dialog box will appear at the top of the screen; click "OK".
This action will overwrite the current protocol in the task and unlink it from the repository. The current protocol will remain unchanged in the repository.
To learn how to load a protocol from the protocol template to a task watch our video tutorial.