Creating a report is done in the reports tab. You can then download and print your reports for further use.
To create a report:
- Click on reports in the left taskbar.
- Click the new reports button.
- Type the name of the report.
- Select the project in the dropdown.
- Select the SciNote template.
- You can also add a description, but it is not required.
- Click continue on the bottom right.
- Select the experiments and tasks you want to be included.
- You can reorder the experiments by clicking on the (up/down arrows).
- You may reorder tasks by clicking on the (dots) and doing a drag-and-drop.
- When you have your content arranged accordingly, click Continue.
- Select your task contents.
- Click Start generating.
- SciNote will generate your PDF report for you.
To download your Report:
- Click on the PDF link in the PDF column.
- A popup will appear showing the report preview. Click download in the top right corner.
- To create a DOCX file, hover over the blank spot in the DOCX column. The word generate will appear. Click generate in the DOCX column.
You may also do so by selecting the report with the checkmark and clicking the Generate DOCX from the Report dropdown option.
If you update the content of your Project after you create the report, SciNote will not automatically update your report. To update your report, select the report you want to update and click report next to the new report button. Click update PDF or DOCX, and select yes in the popout.
If you have any additional questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Premium plans, please request a quote.