SciNote is a collaborative platform that allows you to post comments, tag and notify team members to speed up lab management, correspondence and delegate tasks.
In-app notifications are set by default and you can decide to enable notifications via email too.
To enable notifications via email:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner
- Click on My Preferences
- Switch on the Notify me via email button
- Position the cursor in any text field
- Type @
- From the pop-up window, select the name of the user you wish to tag
- Save/Send (if you are in the comments field)
The user will see it like this in SciNote:
To learn more about notifications in SciNote watch our video tutorial below.