Customized units are managed inside your stock column.
To create a custom unit in the Stock Management column:
- Create a stock column.
- Or edit an existing stock column, by navigating to your inventory, manage columns, then the pencil icon.
- Navigate to the Stock Units box.
- Highlight and press the backspace bar on your keyboard to delete units.
- Put your cursor behind a unit and hit enter on your keyboard to type a new unit.
- Once finished, click the update column button.
For more information on stock management, follow this article.