SciNote is a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software that allows you to sign and co-sign the performed tasks.
Co-signing (or co-witnessing) is performed after the second level of review is finished, for example, after the technical lead reviews and signs the task, the co-signing is done by the project manager.
To co-sign a task:
- From the Overview dashboard, check the Signature widget. All the Signature Requests will be shown here
- Click the name of the task(in blue) that you have to co-sign. You will be redirected to the task page
- Hit the blue Sign Task button
- Click on Sign
- In the new window, input your user credentials and optionally write the reason for co-signing in the comment field
- Click the blue Sign button
You can use smart annotations(@ and #) in the comments fields for improved collaboration.
To learn how to manage signatures in SciNote, read here.