SciNote is a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software that allows you to sign and co-sign the performed tasks.
Co-signing (or co-witnessing) is performed after the second level of review is finished, for example, after the technical lead reviews and signs the task, the co-signing is done by the project manager.
To co-sign a task:
- Navigate to the Dashboard and locate the Signature widget. Here, you will find all the Signature Requests that require your attention.
- Select the name of the task (in blue) that you have to co-sign. You will be redirected to the task page.
- Click the blue Sign Task button in the top right corner of the task page.
- Click on the Sign button located next to your name.
- In the new window, enter your User credentials and if desired, provide a reason for co-signing in the Comment field.
- To complete the process, click on the blue Sign task button.
You can use smart annotations(@ and #) in the comments fields for improved collaboration.
To learn how to manage signatures in SciNote, read here.