Changing the status of a task lets you and your colleagues know the status of a protocol.
A task begins at Not Started and ends at Completed or Done if you have the 21 CFR Part 11 add on.
To progress through the status of a protocol:
- Navigate to the desired protocol inside a task
- In the top right corner, where it says Status, click on Not started
- Click on the drop-down that appears and says Move to In progress
- Once you are ready to move the protocol to 'complete', click on the In progress button
- Click on the drop-down that appears and says Move to Completed
- If you want to move the protocol status back to Not Started click on Return to Not Started
- To move the protocol to 'in review', click on the Completed button
- Select Move to In review
- A pop-up will appear, select Move & Lock
- You will sign and request signatures at this stage. This article goes over how to request signatures
- Once you are finished, click on In review
- Select Move to Done
If you'd like for a task to go from In review back to Completed, the e-signatures need to be revoked. This article goes over how to revoke signatures.
Protocols can progress forward and backward one step, but cannot skip steps in between.