Changing the status of a task lets you and your colleagues know the status of a protocol.
A task begins at Not Started and ends at Completed or Done if you have the 21 CFR Part 11 add-on.
To progress through the status of a protocol:
- Navigate to the protocol inside the desired task.
- In the upper right corner, locate the Status section and click Not started.
- Choose Move to - In progress from the drop-down menu.
- Once you are ready to move the protocol to 'Complete', click on the In progress button.
- Choose Move to - Completed from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to change the protocol status back to 'Not Started' click on Return to Not Started.
- To move the protocol to 'In review', click on the Completed button.
- Choose Move to - In review from the drop-down menu.
- A pop-up will appear, select Move & Lock.
- You will sign and request signatures at this stage. This article goes over how to request signatures.
- Once you are finished, click on In review.
- Select Move to - Done.
If you'd like for a task to go from In review back to Completed, the e-signatures need to be revoked. This article goes over how to revoke signatures.
Protocols can progress forward and backward one step, but cannot skip steps in between.