It is important that you are aware if you do not have the role of the Organization administrator you are only allowed to revoke your own signatures.
To revoke the signature, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are added to the project that contains the selected task.
- Navigate to the chosen signed task. You can use the Signature sections in the Dashboard as seen in the image below.
- When on the task click the View signatures button, where you can see all signatures and requested signatures as seen in the image below.
- In the Signatures window, you can revoke your signature as seen in the image below.
- Click the Revoke button. The signature request will reappear in the Signatures window and you will be able to sign the task at a later time.
If you wish to unlock the task and add changes, all signatures need to be revoked first. The task can then be moved from In review status to Completed, which opens the task to editing.
To learn more about electronic signatures and other 21 CFR Part 11 requirements in SciNote watch our video tutorial.