A protocol can be printed in two ways.
First, it can be printed directly from inside a task card.
- Create your protocol following these steps.
- On the left side of the protocol heading within the task card, click print.
Second, it can be saved as a PDF or DOCX in the reports function to download and print.
- Open the Reports tab on the left side of the SciNote dashboard
- Click the New Report button. To learn how to create a report, read the following article.
- When you finish adding content to your report, click the Start generating button.
- Once the report is created, you can download it as a PDF or DOCX to print.