Date Reminders are a versatile tool included in the Stock Management add-on, available to help you advance your inventory management.
How to set a date reminder:
- Navigate to your desired inventory.
- Click Manage columns.
- Click add column button.
- Name the column. (Ex: Expiration Date, Retest Date, Calibration Date)
- Select Date & Time in the column type drop-down.
- Under Options, select Reminder.
- Use the text box and drop down to set your alert range.
- Click Save column
- When the reminder is triggered, you and your teammates will see a bell icon 🔔 next to the item this reminder is assigned to.
- A red dot🔴 will appear next to a date if it is within the alert range.
To reset the due date, simple edit the inventory item and update the necessary columns.