Images can be uploaded as a file or embedded in the rich text field.
To upload an image as a file:
- Create a new protocol or navigate to an already created protocol.
- Create a step or edit a previously created step that is already created by clicking insert to the right of the step name.
- Select Add file in the dropdown.
- Click on "upload a file from your PC".
- Select the file you would like to add by clicking on it.
- You can also drag and drop your file onto the gray box.
To embed an image:
- Create a step or edit a previously created step in your protocol.
- While inside the rich rich text field, click the "choose an image" icon.
- Click on the image you would like to add.
- Click open.
Images that are uploaded as a file can be edited inside SciNote.