Protocols can be saved in the protocol templates to keep track of each version.
To create a new version of a Protocol Template:
- Navigate to the Templates>Protocol on the left taskbar.
- Select the protocol you would like to edit by clicking on its name
- Click the Save as draft button.
- To save the new version, click Publish.
- To keep it as a draft, just navigate out of the protocol.
Only owners and users of the protocol template can make edits. Only owners can publish it as a new version.
To learn how to view previous versions of a protocol template, read this article.