In order to use SciNote, every team member must be a part of a Team.
- Teams can only be created by the Organization administrator.
- A team cannot be deleted, however, you can rename it.
- The Organization Administrator can add themselves to a Team as Team Owner.
To create a team follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings
- Click Teams
- Click on the New Team button.
- Type the Team's name and if you would like, a description.
- Click Create.
After you have created your team, you can invite other team members. To invite additional users to your team:
- Click on Add team members
- Type their name if they are already a member of the organization. Input their email if they are not yet a member of your organization.
NOTE: You must press space or enter after typing their email. A grey box will populate around the email and the Invite members button will illuminate.
- Click Invite Members.
- Choose their role (Owner, User, or Viewer)
TIP: You can invite multiple users at once!
_____________________________________________________________________________________If you have any additional questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Premium plans, please request a quote.