You can add each item to the inventory individually or you can import an existing database of inventory items.
Before adding items, customize your inventory by adding columns. To learn how to do that, follow this article.
To manually add an individual item:
To import a file of existing items:
- Create the same number of columns in SciNote that you wish to import from your Excel file
- Click on Import Items
- A pop-up will ask you to choose a file. Click on
- You can upload a .csv, .txt, .tsv or .xlsx file. Select a file and then click Upload.
- Match the columns of your uploaded file to the columns in SciNote
- Click on the blue import button
Please note: if you wish to import a date into SciNote, the excel format should be DD/MM/YYYY