Email confirmations are sent to users who sign up for Free SciNote at my.scinote.net
The reasons why you haven't received a confirmation email might be the following:
- You have typed in the incorrect email address
- Your confirmation email has been sent to the Spam folder
- Your University's firewall prevented the email delivery
- Your antivirus program prevented the email delivery
- You are located in China
Below are the suggested solutions:
- Create a free SciNote account once more with the correct email address.
- Check your Spam folder.
- Your University's firewall might have blocked this email from being delivered. You could try to use SciNote on a different internet network, or even on a different computer to see if the issues persist. If it is possible, you can also try to create a SciNote account with another email that doesn't have the university's domain.
- Some antivirus programs can interfere with the delivery of your emails. In order to avoid this problem, add the SciNote domain https://my.scinote.net to the Exception Site List in your antivirus program. In case you are using one of the mentioned antivirus programs below, follow the links to see the instructions on how to add the SciNote domain to the Exception Site List:
- Google.com is unfortunately blocked by Chinese Government's firewall (GFW), meaning Chinese users cannot access any google.com/* resources, including the reCAPTCHA verification on our sign-up webpage. You could try to access SciNote using proxy or VPN or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create an account on your behalf.
If none of the workarounds resolve the issue, please reach out to our team for further assistance at email@example.com