With SciNote's inventory system you have the opportunity to export an inventory or export a selection of items from a specific inventory.
To export an inventory:
- Navigate to the inventory you wish to export.
- Using the check boxes next to each inventory item, select the items you wish to export. To export an entire inventory, select all items. If your items span over several pages, you will need to select all items on each page. TIP: At the bottom of the inventory you can set how many items to show per page.
- Click on Edit Inventory, located in the top right corner.
- From the drop down, select Export Items.
- On the pop-up, click Export
- You will then receive an email containing a download link. Click on the included link to download your data.
- Open your downloaded data to view a Microsoft Excel file containing your selected inventory items.