You will log in to the mobile app with a dedicated QR code generated by your SciNote account on the web.
To get the QR code required to log into the app:
- Log into your SciNote account on the web
- Click on Settings at the bottom left
- Select My Profile and find the section Use SciNote on other devices
- Click on the blue + button to create your QR code
To log in on the app:
- Open the app
- Click Open camera to scan at the bottom of your screen
- Scan the QR code that was created following the instructions above
- Confirm your identity by clicking continue
- Select the team you are working in and select continue
The QR code is a single-use and time-sensitive code for your use only.
If you have any additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Premium plans, request a quote.