If you perform the same experiment more than once, you can duplicate an experiment as a template instead of creating it from scratch each time.
To create a copy of an experiment:
- Navigate to the desired experiment card.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the card.
- Click on Duplicate on the dropdown menu.
- A pop out will appear, select the project you wish to copy the experiment to.
- You can also choose to copy the experiment to the same project (i.e. current project)
When you copy the experiment, only the tasks and protocol steps are copied. The results, assigned users, and comments are not included.
To learn more about how to create an experiment template watch our video tutorial.