An audit trail is a detail activity history of all changes and actions made in your SciNote site. It is part of 21 CFR Part 11 add-on which we offer in our Premium plans.
To access the Audit Trail of a particular team:
- You must be a team owner on that team.
- Navigate to Settings icon in the top right corner, select Teams and choose the team from the list of teams.
- Click on Audit trail.
- Specific changes can be viewed by expanding the entry
You will find the Audit trail under each team you have created in SciNote.
SciNote's Audit trail allows you to filter the information by the record type you want to see and by the time period. The Audit trail captures all the information regarding a record such as the date, user that made the change, and details of the change.
To export the Audit trail:
- Navigate to the Audit trail as described above.
- Click on the Export button.
- You will receive an email with a link to where you can download the records in a .csv file.
For more information, check out our video below.