SciNote enables you to use advanced filters to search for specific activities (changes made in SciNote) you are interested in. You can filter activities for:
- an individual user(s) or the entire team
- a specific time period
- project, experiment, or task level
- inventories, protocols, reports
You can apply several filters at the same time. You will only be able to see those activities that pertain to the data you have access to. The advanced filtering function was introduced to Global Activities, Project Activity, and Task Activity.
To view and navigate around Global Activities:
- Click the tab Activities in the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Use the filter options displayed on the right as shown below in the screenshot; you can search through teams and projects you were added to
To search through project activities, click on the Settings (three dots) icon on the selected project card as seen below, and select Open activities from the list.
To see activities from a particular task, navigate to that task, and then click on the Activity section in the toolbar at the top of the task screen.