You can create folders and subfolders in the Projects section of SciNote.
Only Team administrators are allowed to create, rename, move, and delete project folders.
To create a new project folder follow the next steps:
1. Click the Create folder button on the Project dasboard.
2. Choose the name of the folder. You can have multiple folders with the same name.
3. Click the blue Create folder button.
To move a project or a folder to another folder please follow the steps below.
1. Select the Projects and folders you would like to move by ticking the checkbox in the top left corner of the project or folder card.
2. Click on the Move button as seen in the image above.
3. Choose a destination folder.
4. Click on the Move button to move them to the selected destination folder.
To delete a project folder you have to choose the folder by ticking the checkbox in the upper right corner of the folder card and click on the Delete button as seen in the image below.
You can only delete folders that are empty and do not include any projects.