You cannot collaborate with a colleague using the Free SciNote version, but you can invite them to make their own free account.
If you are a Free user, and you would like to recommend SciNote to a colleague, you can do so by sending them an invitation to create their own free account:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select Invite people to SciNote from a drop-down menu.
- A new window appears, where you type in one or multiple emails of people you want to invite. Press the space bar on your keyboard to add an email.
- After you have added your colleagues' emails, you can invite them by clicking on the Invite users button (please see the screenshot below).
- An email with instructions on creating a free SciNote account will be sent to them.
If you would like to collaborate with your colleagues within SciNote, you can choose one of our Premium plans. You can find an overview of our Premium plans here.