Inventories can be shared across SciNote teams with view-only or editing permissions.
Only Team Owners can share inventories and manage the visibility/editing permissions of inventories.
Follow the steps to share your inventory:
- Begin by accessing the Inventories tab.
- Navigate to the inventory you wish to share. Enter the inventory by clicking on the name.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click the Share button.
- In the pop up window, you are able to choose the Teams you wish to share your inventory with. Choose the Team by clicking the box next to the team(s) name.
- Decide whether you wish to share your inventory with the selected team. Check out this article to learn more about the two sharing modes.
- Set your permission of View mode or Edit mode by clicking the toggle next to each team. When blue, editing is permitted.
On your list of Inventories, you will be able to notice three different icons that indicate the status of a shared Inventory (as seen on the image below):
- An avatar icon (no additional signs) indicates that an Inventory has been created by your Team and is shared with other Team(s).
- An avatar icon that has an eye symbol at the bottom right corner indicates that an Inventory has been created by another Team and your team has view-only permission.
- An avatar icon that has a pencil symbol indicates that an Inventory has been created by another Team and your team has editing permission.
_____________________________________________________________________________________ If you have any additional questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the perks of our Premium plans, please request a quote.