Data inside a project can be exported by premium customers as a readable .zip file.
To export a project:
- Click on the project tab on the left taskbar.
- Select the project(s) you would like to export by clicking on the box next to the project name.
- Click export from the project options
- A popout will appear with the export direction. Click the blue export button.
- Once the export is ready you will receive an email and notification. Click the link to download your export.
Due to security reasons, the link will expire in 7 days. Please be advised that the number of exports is limited to 5 requests per day.
Files are exported in a tree-like structure. Everything uploaded to SciNote is downloaded. The main file of the export is the Report in HTML format, which can also be edited in a Word document. Inventories are exported in Excel file format. Attachments are downloaded in their native format (i.e. same that they were uploaded in). Archived items are also exported.
Our Premium customers can export a whole project - all its attachments, protocols, and results - with just one click.
Our free users can still export all the project's data by creating a report (following this article) and manually downloading the attachments.