Shared inventories are a feature that enables an entire inventory to be seen and/or edited by other Teams in your Organization.
Team Administrators have the ability to share an inventory and control its visibility.
Sharing your Inventory with other teams is very simple and straightforward:
- Go to the Inventories tab.
- Navigate to the inventory you wish to share.
- Click the Share button.
- In the dropdown menu that opens, you are able to choose the Teams you want to share your inventory with.
- Choose the Team by check-marking the box.
- Decide whether you wish to share your inventory with the selected teams in the View mode or Edit mode as seen in the image below. (read this article to learn more about the two sharing modes).
On your list of Inventories, you will be able to notice three different icons that indicate the status of a shared Inventory (as seen on the image below):
- An avatar icon (no additional signs) indicates that an Inventory has been created by your Team and is shared with other Teams.
- An avatar icon that has an eye symbol at the bottom right corner indicates that an Inventory has been created by another Team and you have view-only permission.
- An avatar icon that has a pencil symbol indicates that an Inventory has been created by another Team and you have editing permission.